Helpful tips to care for your new flowers
- Always start with a clean vase, fresh water and 1/3 the flower food provided. Refresh the water and trim the stems on an angle with sharp scissors every 1-2 days.
- Your bouquet will have waterproof tape holding it together. This keeps the designed shape of the bouquet, but feel free to trim the length of the stems to fit your vase.
- Always keep flowers away from direct sunlight and draughts
- Some flowers will continue to grow and bloom over time, while other flowers will die off sooner. Remove the wilted flowers to stop bacteria from growing in the vase.
- Once you've enjoyed your flowers to the fullest, it is time to dispose of them. Remove the tape and throw it in the garbage. Spent flowers can be composted or dried out and kept for months to come.